Prices incl. VAT (depending on your shipping address, the VAT can vary during checkout.)
Ready to ship, Delivery time 4 - 6 working days
- Order number: GY7442
- Material: PVC - 100% latex-free and suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Dimensions: 180 cm x 61 cm x 0.45 cm
- Weight: Approx. 1.8 kg (as each mat is unique, the weight can vary by up to 250 g)
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
- Nicely cushioned
- Hygienic closed-cell surface
- Especially suitable for active yoga styles (for heavy perspiration, place a mat towel underneath or use Manduka Grip Gel)
- For all yogis up to a height of approx. 175 cm (taller yogis go for the XL version)
Each benefit of Manduka's PRO series in a thinner and lighter version: The PROlite yoga mats belong to the most popular mats among yoga pros. They are made of indestructible PVC, are suitable for fitness, workouts and outdoor use and will last you a lifetime even with heavy use.
Before ordering several mats to choose from, please read our tips and advice.
Manduka always respects fair and social working conditions and imposes strict conditions on all production sites.
During the production process of the PRO mats, Manduka pays attention to an energy-conscious, eco-friendly and minimal waste production.
The entire PRO series by Manduka is certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI).
Die Matten aus der gesamten PRO-Serie sind praktisch unverwüstlich; auf sie gibt Manduka darum eine lebenslange Herstellergarantie.
PVC is fully recyclable. You can send us your old PROlite yoga mat for recycling via our ContinuOM Collective project.
The PRO series mats are manufactured in Germany.
No toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere during the production of Manduka PROlite yoga mats. The absence of harmful substances in the PRO mats is proven by their Oeko-Tex certification.
Manduka yoga mats are completely free of animal products and suitable for vegans.