Ready to ship, Delivery time 4 - 6 working days
- Order number: GY3292
- Material: PVC - 100% latex-free and suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Dimensions: 180 cm x 76 cm x 0.25 cm
- Weight: Approx. 1.1 kg (as each mat is unique, the weight can vary by up to 250 g)
- Lifetime manufacturer`s guarantee
- Nicely cushioned
- Hygienic closed-cell surface
- Especially suitable for active yoga styles (for heavy perspiration, place a mat towel underneath or use Manduka Grip Gel)
- For all yogis up to a height of approx. 175 cm
Each benefit of Manduka´s PRO series in an extra-thin travel version: the PRO Travel Yoga Mat is the perfect companion for travelling and can even be folded. The PRO series´ yoga mats belong to the most popular mats among yoga pros. They are made of indestructible PVC, are suitable for fitness, workouts and outdoor use and will last you a lifetime even with heavy use.
Before ordering several mats to choose from, please read our tips and advice.
Manduka always respects fair and social working conditions and imposes strict conditions on all production sites.
During the production process of the PRO Travel mats, Manduka pays attention to an energy-conscious, eco-friendly and minimal waste production. Designed to last years, the PRO Series curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption.
The entire PRO series by Manduka is certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI).
Manduka grants a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty for the entire PRO Series` mats.
PVC is fully recyclable. You can send us your old PRO Travel yoga mat for recycling via our ContinuOM Collective project.
The Manduka PRO series` yoga mats are manufactured in Germany.
No toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere during the production of Manduka PRO Travel yoga mats. The absence of harmful substances in the PRO mats is proven by their Oeko-Tex certification.
Manduka PRO Travel yoga mats are completely free of animal products and suitable for vegans.