Prices incl. VAT (depending on your shipping address, the VAT can vary during checkout.)
Ready to ship, Delivery time 4 - 6 working days
- Order number: GY6266
- Material: Natural rubber (99% latex-free)
- Dimensions: 200 cm x 61 cm x 0.5 cm
- Weight: 3.6 kg (as each mat is unique, the weight may vary up to 250 g)
- Hygienic, closed-pored surface
- Suitable for all yoga styles
- If you are warm/sweaty, we recommend adding a mat towel to your practice or use Manduka`s Grip Gel
- For all yogis up to a height of approx. 195 cm
Sturdy and eco-friendly: The eKO series´ Yoga Mats by Manduka are made of sustainably sourced natural rubber and are particularly durable thanks to a special surface coating. This extra-long version is perfect for tall yogis.
Before ordering several mats to choose from, please read our tips and advice.
Manduka always respects fair and social working conditions and imposes strict conditions on all production sites.
In the production of the eKO series` mats, Manduka pays attention to energy-conscious and eco-friendly manufacturing with minimal waste production.
The eKO series` yoga mats are made of natural rubber, a natural, renewable resource from the milk sap of the rubber tree.
Durch die textile Beschichtung sind die Naturkautschukmatten aus der eKO-Serie besonders stabil und lange haltbar.
The textile coating makes the eKO series` natural rubber mats particularly stable and durable.
Natural rubber is completely biodegradable.
Manduka yoga mats are completely free of animal products and suitable for vegans.