Ready to ship, Delivery time 4 - 6 working days
- Order number: GY6270
- Dimensions: 173 cm x 61 cm x 0.4 cm
- Weight: 2.1 kg (since each mat is unique, the weight can vary up to 250 g)
- Material: natural rubber, 99% latex-free
- Suitable for all yoga styles; in case of heavy perspiration, we recommend using a mat towel
- For all yogis up to a height of about 175 cm
- Colour: Green Ash Stripe
Every benefit of the eKO series in a more compact and lighter version: Manduka's eKO Lite yoga mats are made from sustainable natural rubber and, thanks to a special surface coating, they are not only non-slip but also extremely durable.
Manduka always respects fair and social working conditions and imposes strict conditions on all production sites.
Manduka pays attention to an energy-conscious, eco-friendly and minimal waste production.
The eKO series' yoga mats are made of natural rubber, a natural raw material from latex of rubber trees.
Durch die textile Beschichtung sind die Naturkautschukmatten aus der eKO-Serie besonders stabil und lange haltbar.
The textile coating makes the eKO series' natural rubber mats particularly stable and durable.
Natural rubber is completely biodegradable.
Manduka yoga mats are completely free from animal products and suitable for vegans.