Prices incl. VAT (depending on your shipping address, the VAT can vary during checkout.)
Ready to ship, Delivery time 4 - 6 working days
- Order number: GY2984
- Material: Natural rubber, 99% latex-free
- Dimensions: 180 cm x 61 cm x 0.4 cm
- Weight: 2.1 kg (since each mat is unique, the weight can vary up to 250 g)
- Hygienic, closed-cell textile surface
- Suitable for all yoga styles
- If you are warm/sweaty, we recommend adding a mat towel or Manduka`s Grip Gel to your practice
- For all yogis up to a height of about 175 cm
Every benefit of the eKO series in a more compact and lighter version: Manduka`s eKO Lite Yoga Mats are made of sustainable natural rubber and, thanks to a special surface coating, they are particularly durable.
Before ordering several mats to choose from, please read our tips and advice.
Manduka always respects fair and social working conditions and imposes strict conditions on all production sites.
In the production of the eKO series` mats, Manduka pays attention to energy-conscious and eco-friendly manufacturing with minimal waste production.
The eKO series` yoga mats are made of natural rubber, a natural, renewable resource from the milk sap of the rubber tree.
The textile coating makes the eKO series` natural rubber mats particularly stable and durable.
Natural rubber is completely biodegradable.
Manduka yoga mats are completely free of animal products and suitable for vegans.