Yoga mat b mat everyday - Saffron
Prices incl. VAT (depending on your shipping address, the VAT can vary during checkout.)
Ready to ship, Delivery time 4 - 6 working days
- Order number: GY2416
- Material: Mix of synthetic and natural rubber, 99% latex-free
- Dimensions: Optionally approx. 180 or 215 x 66 x 0.4 cm
- Weight: approx. 1.8 or 2.1 kg (can vary by up to 250 g)
- Oeko-Tex certified
- Suitable for all common yoga styles
- Up to a height of approx. 175 or 210 cm
Perfect for every day: The b, mat everyday offers optimal support and excellent cushioning with a particularly light construction. It was designed to meet the highest demands in your daily yoga practice and is particularly suitable for taking with you to the yoga studio.
The b, mat is as non-slip as a pure natural rubber mat, but much more robust thanks to a small proportion of synthetic rubber that is added to the natural material in the production process. The pleasantly dry, rough natural rubber feel ensures absolute slip resistance even with wet hands.
Thanks to its low weight, the everyday is ideal for taking with you to the yoga studio.
About The label
Halfmoon was founded in 1989 in British Columbia, Canada, with the intention of providing high-quality yoga props to a growing community. What started as an idea sparked by a riverside yoga practice in India became the foundation of something much bigger.
B Yoga was founded in Ontario, Canada in 2014 with the Founded on parallel inspirations to provide the yoga community with simple, lasting yoga products.
In 2018, these two brands came together as sisters deeply rooted in shared values and a vision to advance a lifelong practice and to support. Now they have joined forces as a unit to form b, halfmoon so that together they can achieve a greater impact.
|Anfänger, Fortgeschritten, Profi
|Type of Mat:
|180cm, 215cm, Standard (180-185 cm), XL (215 cm)
|Calm / Static, Dynamic / Sweaty, Meditation
- Do not expose your b, mat to excessive sunlight or heat.
- Indirect sunlight can also lead to discoloration of the natural rubber material.
- It is best to store your mat in a mat bag, protected from light.
- If you don't use your b, mat for a long time, roll it out from time to time and wipe it with a damp cloth occasionally so that the natural rubber doesn't dry out.
- If the mat has become damp from sweat or water, always allow it to dry completely before rolling it up.
The b, mat consists of natural, biodegradable natural rubber and a small proportion of synthetic rubber. It is made without toxic glues, blowing agents or odor absorbers; That's why the natural smell of the rubber material can be perceived as quite strong at the beginning. But it will fade over time. You can find out more about the natural rubber smell and tips on how to get rid of it faster on our help pages.
- b, mats may initially attract dust; This will also pass over time.
- We do not recommend the b, mat if you have a latex allergy
- Wipe regularly with a damp cloth and allow to dry thoroughly
- For more intensive cleaning: the b, mat with the Spray mat spray from b, halfmoon , allow the spray to take effect briefly and wipe with a damp cloth. Then let the mat dry thoroughly, preferably hanging it over a plastic clothes horse or the back of a chair (do not hang it over metal or wood!). The mat can be carefully showered from both sides; But make sure that no water runs over the edges into the inside.
- Please do not wash the mat in the machine!
- You can find more tips on caring for your yoga mat in our Yoga mat care guide
The b, mat is made of biodegradable natural rubber. This characteristic causes natural wear and tear over time. The lifespan of the mat depends on how intensively the mat is used and how it is cared for. Signs of abrasion due to use after some time are normal, as the roughened surface is literally “sanded” by grinding movements (e.g. of the heels) - a similar effect to that of sandpaper. Since signs of abrasion are an effect caused by external, mechanical influences, the manufacturer's warranty does not apply here.