Yoga Mat eKO Lite - Deep Sea
Prices incl. VAT (depending on your shipping address, the VAT can vary during checkout.)
Ready to ship, Delivery time 4 - 6 working days
- Order number: GY5987
- Material: Natural rubber, 99% latex-free
- Dimensions: 180 cm x 61 cm x 0.4 cm
- Weight: 2.1 kg (since each mat is unique, the weight can vary up to 250 g)
- Hygienic, closed-cell textile surface
- Suitable for all yoga styles
- If you are warm/sweaty, we recommend adding a mat towel or Manduka`s Grip Gel to your practice
- For all yogis up to a height of about 175 cm
Every benefit of the eKO series in a more compact and lighter version: Manduka`s eKO Lite Yoga Mats are made of sustainable natural rubber and, thanks to a special surface coating, they are particularly durable.
Before ordering several mats to choose from, please read our tips and advice.
Manduka's eKO series' yoga mats are the right choice for eco-conscious yogis who value easy care and long-lasting mats. Unlike other natural rubber mats, the eKO Lite has a closed-cell surface, which protects the mat against sweat, dirt and dust; this makes it easy to clean and very durable. In addition, the eKO Lite has a very positive environmental footprint: Natural rubber is fully biodegradable, and Manduka completely eliminates the use of harmful chemicals in the production process.
Manduka's three-layer technology provides the right grip and the stability of the eKO Lite:
- The seagrass-like polyester surface structure makes the eKO Lite grippy and particularly longlasting, as it prevents sweat and bacteria from penetrating the mat due to its closed-cell structure.
- The middle layer consists of an organic cotton/polyester blend and is welded to the top layer at high temperature. No toxic adhesives are used.
- The bottom layer provides perfect cushioning by a thick, open-cell bottom.
Natural rubber mats have a natural rubber smell that dissipates over time.
|Type of Mat:||Allrounder|
|Yogalevel:||Anfänger, Fortgeschritten, Profi|
|Width:||Standard (61 cm)|
|Length:||Standard (180-185 cm)|
|Yoga Style:||Calm / Static, Dynamic / Sweaty, Meditation|
Storage: do not expose your Manduka eKO Lite to excessively high temperatures. If the mat has become slightly moist due to sweat or water, leave it to dry before rolling it up.
Usage: The eKO Lite series mat is made from natural, biodegradable rubber and has been manufactured without the use of any toxic adhesive or foaming agents. These materials have a natural intrinsic smell. Because no chemicals have been used to neutralise the rubbery smell and the mat is packaged to protect it during storage and transport, the mat can have a strong odour after unpacking it. However, this odour is perceived differently by everyone and it does fade away in the course of time, after which the mat will then smell just like any other one. Sometimes, fresh air can work wonders to lessen the odour! The best way of doing this is to air the mat for 24 hours before its first usage and rub it down with a moist cloth. Alternatively, you can also use a special care product designed for our eKO Lite Series: Mat wash is a vinegar-based cleaning agent for your mat which combats odours and bacteria and at the same time restores your mat’s grip power.
Cleaning: for optimal cleaning, we recommend the professional care spray Manduka Mat wash spray, or a self-prepared solution of water and organic cider vinegar (50/50). Please do not put the mat in the washing machine because this attacks the material and causes the mat to swell up like a sponge.